UNEP has developed and launched Green Economy course in Ukraine that introduces the basic concepts, policy instruments and international frameworks of inclusive green economies. The programme consists of five units which are divided into smaller sections.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the rationale and core concepts for realizing an inclusive green economy against business-as-usual practices
- Identify enabling conditions for greening national economies
- Outline principal opportunities and challenges in key sectors
- Provide examples of national strategies and planning to advance an inclusive green economy
- Distinguish international frameworks and initiatives in support of an inclusive green economy
Check it out: Green Economy course (in Ukrainian)