10 manufacturing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) have been selected as Demonstration Companies for the application of the Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production (RECP) methodology in Georgia.
Between 2020-2021, experienced RECP experts and trainees performed structured visits and measurements at the production facilities focusing on the optimal use of resources. From the analysis, they consolidated tailored assessment reports with RECP action plans to help the enterprises implement the measures designed to increase productivity and reduce resource input and pollution from waste and emissions.
Currently, the RECP measures included in those action plans are being promoted as RECP business cases.
Read below the featured stories of:
- Telety Poultry Factory LTD (English | Georgian)
- Tsivis Kveli LTD (English | Georgian)
- Geo-Organic LTD (English | Georgian)
- Apeni Brewery LTD (English | Georgian)
- Neqtari-2008 LLC (English | Georgian)
- Mikhos Baghi LLC (English | Georgian)
- GIAM Group (English | Georgian)